- Six months to 1 year related experience and/or training; High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers, contractors, or employees of organization.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- May be required to have a valid driver’s license and meet SBM Driver Approval requirements
- Good written and verbal skills, excellent customer service skills, training abilities, and time management skills.
- A plus but not required; problem solving, presentation, and coaching.
- Use of forklifts and pallet jacks a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License to operate company or personal vehicles and ability to gain company liability insurance.
- Travel as needed
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: The salary for this position is $55,000 - $65,000 per year