- High school diploma / GED required.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Completed all safety and task training certification.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, procedures, manuals, and other documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Knowledge of the upkeep and care of the cleaning equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning compounds and chemicals, and their safe, efficient use.
- Strong knowledge of Database software; internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Available Shift: Sunday - Thursday 5:00pm - 1:30am
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $17.00 - $19.00 per hour