- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with business emphasis; or one to two years related accounting experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May be required to have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments.
- Must be organized and can manage multiple projects and respect deadlines.
- Ability to speak effectively before leadership teams.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: Depends on experience