- Will have strong payroll experience ideally gained from managing centralized payrolls for multiple operations, including international
- Bachelor's degree ideally. Masters/MBA is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and written, verbal communication skills. With the ability to interact with not only team members but also all levels of the organization and external organizations
- Knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations
- Have strong Analytical skills, preferably by utilization of technology
- Competency with appropriate office software tools including use of Payroll Systems, etc.
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: Depends on experience