SBM Site Services is looking for a Custodian to help them shine! We have an immediate opening for a custodian that wants to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. We are looking for custodial members that have strong customer service skills and can work successfully with other team members.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
• Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
• Perform repetitive tasks and maintain clean work area.
• Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
• Take direction and respond to supervision.
• Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
• Fill in during staff shortage.
• Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
• Use proper personal protective equipment.
• Present a professional appearance and conduct.
• Understand customer service and satisfaction.
• Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
Example of tasks include but are not limited to:
Demonstrating the skills, good judgement, and behavior expected in the following areas:
• Appearance – Wear the SBM standard uniform, and have good hygiene.
• Attitude – Having a positive, friendly approachable demeanor. Be respectful and make eye contact.
• Responsiveness – Responding positively to requests in a timely manner. Take initiative and pride in your work.
• Equipment & Closets – Maintaining your equipment and closest with organization and care.
Compensation: The starting pay rate for this position is $13.00 per hour.